+ Reply to Thread

Cheexy is on a distinguished road

Unstealth problems

Since launch ive been having problems with stealth where i would randomly taken out of stealth for seemingly no reason i tested some azerite traits as ive seen people talking about dagger in the back causing unstealth which seems true, however i was wondering if theres a macro or something to help keep me in stealth it always happens in arenas after vanish (even when not affected by dots and hiding behind pillar or something).

or this is just something rogues have to deal with and thats all.

rfwarrior is on a distinguished road
    I don’t play rogue, but vanish used to leave you in stealth but if I remember correctly this was changed and so vanish has a duration and when that runs out you will be unstealthed unless you stealth before the end of it.

Read the vanish tooltip and perhaps try outside of arena to see if what I’m saying is true

Edit: just read the tooltip and doesn’t seem to match what I thought
    Last edited by rfwarrior; 04-22-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Yesdave is on a distinguished road
    That seems abit strange, have you double checked your keybindings and macros, to make sure there isn't something there causing it?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    If you have any dots on you your stealth will break, so that might be the issue?

Cheexy is on a distinguished road
    nop no dots on me or debuffs and sometimes no dots from me on target too. no debuffs nothing in comabt log.
    i tried to simply vanish and stand still and after about 10 sec i got taken out of stealth.

I believe there's a known bug with stealth randomly breaking, I know Whaazz has talked about it a lot on his stream and shown his stealth randomly breaking.

Me too but I think it is one of the Azerite traits...resounding protection?

happened to me yesterday

Still not sure what actually causes it. I don't think it's Resounding Protection but I might be wrong.