+ Reply to Thread

mobiusnm

Boomie Dk Healer advice

Heyo

Ive got two friends that play UH and disc and I think between all my alts boomie is my best choice for 3 with them.

I feel like Im not contributing though. My DK charges in and deals insane damage while I feel like Im in bear form or off healing most of the game.

Im practicing landing more cyclones (right now I get ccd to hades every time I poke my head out to clone).

Otherwise Im trying to time 3 starsurges in a row (pop incarn after first starsurge) with apocalypse.

Anyone else have any tips?

Yesdave is on a distinguished road
    Hello,

The comp your playing is pretty bad overall due to how underwhelming disc priests are right now, it's traditionally played with a Rsham due to how tanky DK/Boomer are and its ability to last into dampening.

If you have a melee cleave tunneling you, you need to play defensive sit bear form most of the game, until big CD's are up such as incarnation. You can even play far back, forcing the healer to be exposed into a bad spot, and try nuke him down with CDs, I've seen alot of boomy/dks delete healers in the past with CD's up.

You want to try Root/Beam the enemy healer into a fear/cyclone whilst asphyxiate is on a dps target, As the general setup.

The main issue for you guys will be your priest going OOM before theirs. Make sure your priest is doing as much damage as possible and is looking for drinks whenever he can. If your struggling to get cyclones, or you know they have alot of kicks for you, you can try have your healer use Mind control to help you and also it doesn't cost much mana.

mobiusnm
    Thanks a ton!
    Definitely hard to get cyclones off. I hate sitting in bear, but had some success now popping out and bursting someone down.
    Will help us have some fun.