+ Reply to Thread

berserk is on a distinguished road

how to dominate destro locks in 2s?

Hi, could someone pls share the idea on how to shut down lock effectively? Should I even consider switching to the healer leaving the lock alone in 2s ? Do I have to try to play all the time next the pillar? Thanks.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya! You have to rotate your kick / storm bolt to stop general casts, and try to save your fear for his inferal Cd (since that's when he does the most damage)
    Since you're a warrior, kick fear less, since you can beserker rage them, and focus on kicking chaos bolt *Or shadow fury if you have another stop at the time*

Your point about trying to play by a pillar is ideal, just so it's easier to line of sight when needed, however if you're confident when you have pummel + stormbolt up, you can play away from the pillar, however when you don't have them try not to run into his line and take damage.
    I mention those two because if he fakes you, you can storm bolt and if not you can just storm bolt out of the lockout.

Infernals you should run and never go back in when he has them up, he will do an a huge amount of damage during them, so they should be avoided at ALL costs, since your fear and his infernals are the same CD, try to save it for then, if he trinkets you can stormbolt him and run away again.

Note form:
    Avoid kicking fear when you have berserker rage up
    Kick / Stormbolt Chaos bolts
    Avoid infernals at ALL Costs
    Stay by a pillar to avoid further damage when you don't have stops (Stormbolt / kick )

berserk is on a distinguished road
    Thanks alot, Zenzy!