+ Reply to Thread

Platane is on a distinguished road

"easy" caster

Hi,
    What would be a good caster to play V2 with a random partner (healer or rogue, ret ) ?
    I love Frost mage and this spec has great tools against all the melee we can see, but lack of pressure between burst...
    I don't like "turrel" caster like SP or Destro

Thank you

Destro lock or boomy

Platane is on a distinguished road
    yeah Boomy is great, but I try to push as Rdrood and can't down my CR with boomy chilling
    What about Elem ?

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Elemental at the minute is really good, especially with the new Crucible of storms gear. Its one of the most disruptive casters in the game. Destro lock is a good alternative if you ONLY want to play with casters, most games will go into dampening with a lock since a lot of people spend most of the game trying to run away. This can be very annoying. ( I know you said you didnt like it, however im just saying its a lot better than ele in 2v2 atm)

A decent ret can be good too, with a ret paladin you as a druid cannot die (If you mean you're the druid wanting to play with a partner) (("What would be a good caster to play V2 with a random partner (healer or rogue, ret ) ? ""

Quote Originally Posted by Zenzy View Post
    Elemental at the minute is really good, especially with the new Crucible of storms gear. Its one of the most disruptive casters in the game. Destro lock is a good alternative if you ONLY want to play with casters, most games will go into dampening with a lock since a lot of people spend most of the game trying to run away. This can be very annoying. ( I know you said you didnt like it, however im just saying its a lot better than ele in 2v2 atm)

A decent ret can be good too, with a ret paladin you as a druid cannot die (If you mean you're the druid wanting to play with a partner) (("What would be a good caster to play V2 with a random partner (healer or rogue, ret ) ? ""
    Ele is good in 2s? With healer? Can be good with other dps?
    Destro can be good with other dps?
    Last edited by noobsaibotex; 07-30-2019 at 06:17 PM.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Talking about this I've seen ele/destro at around 2.2-2.3 this season, however its because of their really good pve gear that allows them to live forever and still do a lot of damage. Other than destro lock i think there's no other comp that ele can be good in with another dps.

If you're asking which healers ele is good with then i'd instantly go to rdruid, they allow you to be defensive and offensive at the same time because of how long resto druid can live for and how offensive it can be at the same time.
    Other healers ele is good with is hpala

I'd put it like this
    Rdruid> Hpal > Rsham > Mw > Holy priest > disc priest