+ Reply to Thread

Nidalee is on a distinguished road

Jungle Cleave Healer

Whats the best healer for jungle cleave? Is it still disc?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Yep, it's disc but bare in mind that jungle really needs PvE gear to work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Yep, it's disc but bare in mind that jungle really needs PvE gear to work well.
    What PvE gear would jungle need? (Especially feral)

Trident is the most important (from the last boss in crucible). Diamond from opulence is also good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Trident is the most important (from the last boss in crucible). Diamond from opulence is also good.
    So I tried playing with 2 different Discs. I did climb, but I felt like my hunter would die suddenly. Are priests that bad or what? Wouldnt it work better with a different healer?

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Disc has trouble with single target healing atm, it goes oom quite fast and is not very tanky or mobile, however there is some upsides of having a disc; purge for one, some extra damage on your goes.

However I have seen some people play Rdruid jungle at around 2650, and some people playing holy paladin jungle at 2750-2800, but they had all of the pve gear, trident / voidstone / leather legs, etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Zenzy View Post
    Disc has trouble with single target healing atm, it goes oom quite fast and is not very tanky or mobile, however there is some upsides of having a disc; purge for one, some extra damage on your goes.

However I have seen some people play Rdruid jungle at around 2650, and some people playing holy paladin jungle at 2750-2800, but they had all of the pve gear, trident / voidstone / leather legs, etc etc etc
    I have trident and diamond refracting. Im debating if I should swap diamond refracting for harbingers. What are the leather legs? Also, void stone is for the healer right? Or as a feral should I run it instead of diamond refracting or harbingers?

Harbringers tends to get stronger as more members of your team have it. As for the legs, they're the ones from crucible. And yes, void stone is for healers.