+ Reply to Thread

Hell is on a distinguished road

vs Pala

Hi,
    i'm really struggling against paladins in 2s in all their forms. Retry melt me, holy if i train the dps nullify my cds with bop, if i train the healer i get killed by the dps.
    I usually play with mages floating between 1.6 1.7 cr and i play assa.

Any tips?

Ty.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    From what you've said i've gathered you're playing rogue / mage into hpal/x and ret/x.

Paladin in general is sort of a soft counter to double dps 2's, beacuse of all the CD's they have, Bop / bubble / sac / freedom etc etc
    In which case (If possible) you should aim to go on the DPS At the start then maybe swap to the paladin when he uses Blessing of Sacrifice.

Alternatively, You should try to CC the DPS and Start on the hpal with normal damage, (With a full kidney with toxic blade etc) Most likley you'll force major defensive CDs like trinket and or bubble or out right kill him.
    If you force trinket in the opener like this you can blind him (With a sheep or sap off) then make a swap to his DPS. and it'll force the paladin to bubble; if this happens all you have to do is live until the next set of DR's and you have free range on the paladin (Providing you have a sheep on the DPS) You can 100-0 the paladin in a full kidney.

Or ignoring all of this if you play with a Healer, most likely a rdruid (because they are tier 1 by far atm in 2's) and just train the paladin until they eventually die.

hope i could help, Tell me if it wasn't the info you were looking for

Hell is on a distinguished road
    Yes absolutely
    English isn’t my own language so you know... :P
    Ty for your help I’ll try what u said.
    The real problem will remain survive to the insane dps of classes like dk or dh while waiting the dr for the second GO