+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Sub 2x2, double dps comp.

What talent is better to use in double dps comp in 2x2?
    Sub + Dark or Night + Env?
    And what honor talentes? Always pick CB, SB and SD? OR i change in some situations?
    Use Elusiveness or Shooting Darkness?
    And about openers:
    From stealth - Shadow Blade, Cheap Shot, NightBlade, Shadow Dance, Use-On+ Racial, Cool Blood, Shadow Strike, Symbols, Shadow Strike, Kidney, Marked, Evis, ShadowStrike, Shadow Dance, Cheap Shot and Evis
    Or
    Shadow Blade, Cheap Shot, NightBlade, Shadow Dance, Cool Blood, Symbols, Use-On + Racial, Shadow Strike, Shadow Strike, Kidney, Marked, Evis, Shadow Strike, Shadow Dance, Cheap Shot and Evis?
    Last edited by noobsaibotex; 06-13-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    sub + dark allows you to recover from some mistakes, since subterfuge allows you to get some saps that you wouldnt usually without it, however then dance management becomes a problem, both are totally valid specs, it's just personal preference.

If you're playing double dps, CB / SB / SD are pretty much all mandatory since all have way more value than any of the others.

Elusiveness out values absolutely everything else on that tier, 30% damage reduction is nothing to scoff at, and when used correctly can make you very very tanky for a short period of time.

The first opener you typed out was fine, except for the fact you're kidneying your kill target which is really bad in double dps 2v2, since you want kidney always for the off target / healer, so just re-cheapshoting is totally fine.

Hello, I decided to give my rogue a second chance, but I have a lot of doubts.
    Which ilvl should i have at least to get the 1800? Which addons?? Weapon enchant?
    What essences, traits and trinkets should I use to play with mage? With ret pally? With surv hunter?
    Another point, I am having MANY difficulties against some compositions and classes.
    Ret Paladin: Many options to cut my stuns.
    Warlocks: It seems that my damage just doesn't enter, hit, hit and his life doesn't fall.
    Double meele comps
    Mages
    What strategies to adopt? How should I open?
    I have a main fire mage and an alt WW, I'm both enjoying it a lot. But I also like rogue mage and rogue ret, so I want to try. One thing I find negative is that it seems that the rogue game is slow-paced compared to the other two I have.
    Last edited by noobsaibotex; 10-31-2019 at 09:42 PM.

up

Zhell is on a distinguished road
    Hello, just like you I am very interested in getting some knowledge of these monsters of SkillCapped to help us here.
    I'm progressing with a DPS duo just like you, Im playing as Rogue and my cousin as Survival Hunter.
    I don't know why you decided to play with a DPS duo, but we really don't like long battles, especially doubles where the battle is decided for lack of mana.
    We found it too boring, so we decided to bring this duo.
    Well, we're still in the process of character gearing, so I can't contribute to the rated arena experience and just like you, I have many doubts.
    I have already tried to find Sub rogues streamers on twitch playing at two DPS that can contribute experience to my game, but it is very difficult for a few reasons:
    1. The vast majority of Subs migrated to play as Assa.
    2. The few sub that I found play in partnership with Fire mage, and the mechanics work completely differently than I need to play with a hunter.
    I recently asked here at SkillCapped if they were going to direct any content for Sub or a double DPS comp, but the answer is that this is unlikely to happen.
    So, since the beginning of our level progression we have made perhaps more than 200 skirmishes and we have lost only one. I know skirmishes can be misleading, mainly because we don't deal with healers, but the results and strategy improvements we've gotten are making us very excited.
    I'm fine with the ccs, but I feel I need to improve my damage and I'm still not sure how I will do it. So I hope some top player here can help us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhell View Post
    Hello, just like you I am very interested in getting some knowledge of these monsters of SkillCapped to help us here.
    I'm progressing with a DPS duo just like you, Im playing as Rogue and my cousin as Survival Hunter.
    I don't know why you decided to play with a DPS duo, but we really don't like long battles, especially doubles where the battle is decided for lack of mana.
    We found it too boring, so we decided to bring this duo.
    Well, we're still in the process of character gearing, so I can't contribute to the rated arena experience and just like you, I have many doubts.
    I have already tried to find Sub rogues streamers on twitch playing at two DPS that can contribute experience to my game, but it is very difficult for a few reasons:
    1. The vast majority of Subs migrated to play as Assa.
    2. The few sub that I found play in partnership with Fire mage, and the mechanics work completely differently than I need to play with a hunter.
    I recently asked here at SkillCapped if they were going to direct any content for Sub or a double DPS comp, but the answer is that this is unlikely to happen.
    So, since the beginning of our level progression we have made perhaps more than 200 skirmishes and we have lost only one. I know skirmishes can be misleading, mainly because we don't deal with healers, but the results and strategy improvements we've gotten are making us very excited.
    I'm fine with the ccs, but I feel I need to improve my damage and I'm still not sure how I will do it. So I hope some top player here can help us.
    Streamers:
    https://www.twitch.tv/bicmexwow - Survival Hunter, play with sub.
    https://www.twitch.tv/zxcrat/videos - Sub, play with SV.

This two play with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhell View Post
    Same reason. Double dps arenas is the most fun in the game. Besides, im play with in lfg almost of the time and the most of players is dps.
    Last edited by noobsaibotex; 11-20-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Zhell is on a distinguished road
    [QUOTE=noobsaibotex;185397]Streamers:

Oh dude, ty very much!

[QUOTE=Zhell;185407]
    Quote Originally Posted by noobsaibotex View Post
    Streamers:

Oh dude, ty very much!
    Np!
    ------------------------------------------------
    I'm still waiting for the answer to my doubts.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya!

Sorry for neglecting this post D:
    There's a new video about this, i had the idea of creating a video about this comp from your post!
    http://www.skill-capped.com/watch/12...-2v2-overview/

If there's any additional questions / queries about this comp please ask!

What is the best essence? Crucible or bloody of enemy?