+ Reply to Thread

redbaby is on a distinguished road

Old videos still not working

Hi, I've recently been getting back in to playing Wotlk pvp and kind of finding it hard to find anything useful for me to actually improve my play on my mage (currently hardstuck 2.2k on warmane so there is defenetly room to improve) then I remembered skill-capped had videos back in wotlk that I used to watch when i just started out and low and behold there was still a list (though i imagine smaller than the original since there's no class guides for some reason, only 1 or 2 comp guides). I even found a post on the forums from 2018 stating you guys were working on fixing the old videos. however when i did buy my sub again I noticed that none of the videos actually work still (just white screen). are there any plans to fix them? is there any other way I can watch them without you guys having to redo them for html5?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Unfortunately we don't expect them to be fixed any time soon. Send an email to support@skill-capped.com if you'd like your sub refunded.

redbaby is on a distinguished road
    Iím sorry to hear that, thank you for offering to provide me with a refund. Is the issue that you donít have the videos archived anymore? Or can the new site just not accommodate them?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    I believe we still have access to the videos but they're in our old database and it's quite troublesome get them working again.