+ Reply to Thread

berserk is on a distinguished road

what are the best two essences for an arms warrior?

I am currently using the one for increased rage generation / passive heal, but I see a bunch of people using the one for crit buff instead.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    On the EU TR we've been using vision as major and lucid as minor. This build seems pretty good so far and might end up being the one that's used for most matchups.

berserk is on a distinguished road
    thanks, will try that out

I recommend playing CnS major and Vision's of perfection as a minor. since I feel like those two synergize well with war.

Yep, that's another good build. It will be nice when we have 2 minor essences at neck level 65 so we can have both lucid and vision as minor (for matchups where you want 4 PvP talents).

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Yep, that's another good build. It will be nice when we have 2 minor essences at neck level 65 so we can have both lucid and vision as minor (for matchups where you want 4 PvP talents).
    I feel like after the lucid nerf to the healing, its at the bottom of the essences, but the rage refund is nice. haven't really felt like ive been rage starved in s2/s3 of BFA since any good team will just KT any war. so im always raged capped but stuck in dstance 80% of the match up. I could be wrong gotta test them out at lvl 65

I've talked to Blizo about this a lot and we both agreed that we can feel the difference when not using lucid as minor.