+ Reply to Thread

scorpgul is on a distinguished road

Season 3 meta update?

Hi there, what is the ETA for the meta for Season 3?

Cheers

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Hey, things are super similar right now to last season as not much has change with class design. We'll still get an update done at some point in August.

scorpgul is on a distinguished road
    Hello, is the BFA Season 3 meta going to be released soon? The Steps to Gladiator videos sure are nice and informative but I believe the official meta is what a lot of us here are waiting for so we can start finding serious partners for high push.

While you said not too long ago that the meta hasn't changed significantly from S2, I am not sure this is accurate anymore as for example I am seeing Warr/DH being played at 2.4k+ at the moment where the DH does not use manaburn and goes full offensive. This is among a few other last season underdog comps are now starting to rise and it sparks curiosity as to where they fit in the meta.

Thanks
    Last edited by scorpgul; 08-21-2019 at 04:08 PM.

I cant speak for EU server's but for NA server's RMX is top tier. Probably placed in S+++ bracket above any other comps. For other comps, I feel most are in good position in being even. TSG, TWD, WLS/Palla, RLS, Ret/hunter, Thunder, Lock/Spriest, ele/lock, RPS, probably all S tier. The other comps can be played to high rating but every comp will struggle against RMX, since the synergy with rogue mage is too great right now.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    We're working on our meta update guide this weekend and will have it out next week.