+ Reply to Thread

Kovran is on a distinguished road

Disc traits 8.2

Hi,

Perhaps I'm blind but i've been looking for help on what traits to run as a disc priest as I don't know if running x3 Moment of Repose and x3 Depth of Shadow is good especially for 2s?

Apologies if my lack of priest understanding makes this question sound silly but I don't know if the Death throes talent works for discs with Purge the Wicked? and if it's good? I'm looking for a more aggressive trait style preferably but any help would be appreciated

Im running x3 death throes, x2 enduring luminesense, 1 depth of shadow, with trinity talent for rbgs

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Hey :P

As for me; since i don't have access to all 445 azerite yet, I'm not really thinking about what traits i use, i just pick whichever for example.
    At the minute im using x2 weal and woe x2 depths of shadows x1 contemptuous homily, x1 moment of repose ~ Not really IDEAL however, these are the traits i got on my 430 and my one 445 azerite, and comparing those pieces of 420 azerite is a huge loss of intellect and stamina which you cant really afford to lose at the minute because each azerite piece is literally 20k+ HP.

As for death throes, i wanted to believe this was good, so i tried it for 100-200 games, but i found the damage is VERY little and you're losing out on a lot more if you'd just use another trait, i had x3 death throes at one point and my dot ticked 300 more, which is in reality nothing at all.

If you're looking for a REALLY aggressive play style with disc, try to get homily traits and weal and woe traits, these are the best for raw damage, however keep in mind you need some defensive traits too or you'll just flop.

And to your first point, last season x3 moment of repose and x3 depth of shadows was really good in 2's last season because of how much you'd struggle to live, however this season feels a lot better and you don't instantly die, so you can get away with running a few more offensive traits.

Note, dont feel like questions are silly! thats why forums exist! Hope i could help

Kovran is on a distinguished road
    thanks for responses I'll see what happens then with time and learning ^^