+ Reply to Thread

8.2 Holy Paly and 2v2.

Heya all!

I just came back to wow 3 days ago, from a 2 months break. I'm @429 ilvl and I'm not raiding, just doing M+ and planning on playing 2s only.

I'm a Holy Pally as a main, and i wanted to know which COMPS, ESSENCES and PVP TALENTS are good this season. Any kind of advice would be really appreciated.

Are there any guides posted here yet?

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    heya!

Ill get straight too it!
    Comps:
    Hpal / DK
    Hpal / Feral
    Hpal / DH
    Hpal / Destro lock
    Hpal / Rogue

These are the most seen comps with a holy paladin i feel, I tried to put it in order of OP'ness, but dont take my word for it, just try to play different comps and see what you like the best!
    Talents & Pvp talents
    They will look something like this:
    https://gyazo.com/2fc82d3a211e321cdb38e70c090e8404

Note* Sometimes you'll want to play avenging light, this can help your DPS with some damage, it may not seem like a lot but during a long game it really adds up to be quite a decent amount, try it and see it you like it / hate it!

With the new Essences, you get Divine favour for free, which really helps to free up a slot
    I talked with Abx and he said "you can pick conflict and strife if you need the pvp talent slot, Example: if you don't need blessed hands or you dont need ultimate sac you can run another major like vision of perfection, and have something like rank 3 vitality conduit as a minor"

Thanks a lot Zenzy!

You were really helpful.