+ Reply to Thread

How to beat Unholy DK as Arms/Holy?

Hey guys... really want some advise here. We run Arms/holy in 2's.

My buddy and I are hovering around 2k rating in 2's. We are constantly running to Unholy/Druid (or any healer for that matter). We are struggling against this comp. Want to see what's are some strats we can use again unholy DK's... Should I run during his Abomb? DK's just straight up does more dmg than me atm...

Also if there's any suggestion for fighting against DH/Druid, that would be great too!

Really appreciate it!

you're gonna get a kill on the healer most likely. def play with C&S main w/ lucid minor. if you don't have a Cut of Death I would try and farm a 10+ KR for that. You can play reflect against druids to reflect thorns initial dmg to put more pressure into the target, but Ive beaten both teams while killing the healer.

thanks man! Reflecting throns is a great pointer! I'll try to chasing the healer more. Now with their PVP nerfs... suddenly I see way less of them in 2s... at least this week.

Though after the defensive traits nerfs... my pally dies to rouge/mage quite a bit now...