+ Reply to Thread

Lusifur is on a distinguished road

Where do we stand in 8.2

As a DH it has been perhaps the most confusing time for pvp as you have seen them being phased out of arena tournament play this patch. I am still a main DH and previous go to streamers like Raiku just don't play this. It is then perhaps I lean on the expertise of this site for the info regarding traits and talents for the new patch as well as the essence suggestions as trying to make sense out of arena mate is inconsistent at best.. And to be honest I'm not even sure that the top rated DH classes on their just don't talent rando shit and put on weird gear just to fuck with us who are trying to mimic what they are using.

I would ask for DH's around the world sake you prioritize our Guide. The frequently played classes everyone can follow much easier by watching the tournament and or following their favorite players on Twitch.

Raiku broadcast with his DH yesterday

Lusifur is on a distinguished road

.... besides the point..

Quote Originally Posted by noobsaibotex View Post
    Raiku broadcast with his DH yesterday
    Thanks,
    Obviously this does not get to even 1% of the purpose of the feed. But good to know he still plays.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Our DH guide is fully scripted and will be out in the next week or so. In the mean I can say that not much has changed from last season - the only difference is that you don't need to play mana burn all the time due to how high DH damage is right now.