+ Reply to Thread

2v2 as Havoc

Hey guys,
    I recently started to play an Havoc dh in 2v2 with a shammy/dudu healer, I don't find that hard to climb, but anyway I find complicated to do 2 things, first is related to the target, I'm always confused on the priority, while the second is, using manarift, the problem is, the healer has enough time to walk out, because they either break free from fel eruption or I'm not fast enough to chain manarift and chaosnova(I cast manarift and they are almost out when I land chaos nova so they are able to move out).
    Do you have any advice for me to improve my gameplay? any streamer or youtuber to watch?

Thanks!

philnar is on a distinguished road
    If you have issues with mana rift, try mana break. Also if you use gladius its better to wait for you cc chain to go on heals and after they use their trink then use mana rift. I like to use it with my first imprison because either the healer trinks to avoid it and we set up a cc chain or they sit it and when imprison drops mana rift goes off. Target For 2's if your double dps any. If you with a healer it depends on how well you are at cc. If you havent gotten it down riding heals can be a win as long as your healer is good on their own. if you got a good cc game dps tend to die quicker.

philnar is on a distinguished road
    its only a 10 sec cd and if you use fel eruption and miss it on chaos nova wait and catch then on fel eruption

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya

In relation to the 2nd part of your question, people figured this out a while back, but mana rifting outside of meta is bad since you lose the haste, meaning people with relentless can; yes move out of your mana rift, however if you have meta up and the haste that meta gives will shorten your globals making it a lot easier to land burns, also dont take this the wrong way but i've never heard of someone having this problem.
    Are you using other globals than mana rift after your stun? Your rotation should be just - Fel Eruption > Mana Rift - Nothing more, nothing less,

A small tip for restunning, restunning EARLY during your first stun is always safer than trying to min-max the durations and waiting for your first stun to end, this will sometimes leave a gap where they can run out of your burn easily.

hope i could help!