+ Reply to Thread

Lusifur is on a distinguished road

When to run Mana Rift?

I Primarily Play 2s with a Resto Druid. The question can be for 3s as well but want to focus on my comp in particular. What comps besides double dps should I not be running the Mana Rift talent on?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    You don't need to use mana rift when playing with a warrior.

Lusifur is on a distinguished road
    I was referring to in 2s DH/Resto.. what opposing comps would it be ok not to run mana rift? What healers should I just not even try to rift and pick something else to use against them?

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Hey!

I asked the highest rdruid/dh team EU and he told me that sometimes he doesnt play mana rift against rdruid/lock and they just win on dampening and with raw damage, since going for consistent burns against a warlock team is quite hard and not worth since its very easily stopped!

Lately I've been using mana rift on holy priest as it will stop them from casting greater heals majority of the time which will allow you to regain a kick or stun hopefully in that time frame.

Rentlef is on a distinguished road

Paladins

Question for you guys. My DH was running Mana rift against holy paladins. With two different teams, it seemed impossible to get it to land. Both paladins seemed to just walk out of it. He has never had an issue hitting rifts, but for some reason it wasn't working. Is there something we are missing? 13 fel eruptions throughout the game, each with a rift, yet it wasn't happening.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    They are probably using relentless and he's trying to burn out of fel eruption without being in meta. Get your DH to check this guide: http://www.skill-capped.com/watch/12...and-mana-burns