+ Reply to Thread

NoobyOne is on a distinguished road

Some simple question

Hey guys, i have a some question:
    - does versatility affect Deathstrike heal?
    - what do you think about Vision of Perfection as major essence, with Necromancer's Bargain + Memory of Lucid Dreams and Conflict and Strife/The Crucible of Flame?
    - what are the simple tricks against Fire Mages and Assasination Rogues in 2s? And should I take a Necrotic Strike in such battles?
    Last edited by NoobyOne; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:54 AM.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    1) I believe it does but versatility is your highest priority stat regardless.

2) I wouldn't stray from Conflict for the utility or Crucible for the damage output as your major essences. Both are really solid options and using Vision over them as your major just doesn't make sense, even when you combine it with the PvP talent Necromancer's Bargain, you just don't get near enough value when compared to the other two.

3) Save your trinket to use Anti-Magic Zone on either Vendetta or Combustion (or both if they're stacked). Spec into Wraith Walk to break Frost Nova. Hold onto 100 runic power for times where you get burst down or if you tank a Greater Pyroblast. Use Necrotic Strike as it will absorb the healing from Cauterize and/or Crimson Vial.

NoobyOne is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the answers Mystic!