+ Reply to Thread

Solf is on a distinguished road

WW DLock HPala vs RMPala/RMDruid

Hello SkillCapped,

I play 3s as a WW in WW DLock HPala. Currently we are at 2300-2400 mmr (cr2179). And like 95% of ladder is full of tier S comps…

Can u give some advices pls vs RMD/RMPala(Priest).
    They open warlock and train him all game long. I try to brake chain control by trinketing sap and incapin GP from mage, disarming rogue after he used kidney, than stunning rogue to avoid start pressure and make a freecast window for lock. They start to kite Simply (so i root both : mage and rogue) meanwhiel our hpala tries to cc enemy healer, if he gets things done - gg, we can continue playing if not and it is vice versa - we will lose in 2d, 3d poly DR.

To make things simple - every rogues opener with kidney (followed) i try to save lock by disarming rogue or stunning or putting ring. And we mostly play rogue. I stay tunnel vision rogue (few swaps to mage if rly badly positionned). BTW any swap from rogue makes us struggle rly hard after they rotate def cds, coz we-re in bad position/with no cd's.

How can we beat RMP/RMD ? Any strats/tricks ?

Ty in advance

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    The only real way to win this matchup is to spend most of your time on the mage and preventing their damage. If you tunnel the rogue and let the mage freecast, you make it really easy for the rmpala or rmd to get off crowd control and damage whenever they want. Sitting on the mage and using ring of peace in clutch moments to prevent important casts is the best way to actually stay alive, even if it means the rogue is free to sit on your lock all game.

Overall I'd say it's a super volatile match up and the best thing you can do is try your best to disrupt each of their setups by rotating mortal coil, leg sweep, ring of peace etc. to prevent them from chain crowd controlling your healer and getting big casts off. While you're doing this, you'll be counter pressuring the mage and will look to force a ton of cooldowns with every infernal/touch etc.

Thank you,

We are actually training mage. 2272 cr an around MMR. We’ve finally found out how to position vs RMP, an vraie only important casts. Our next hardtry comp is TWD... they train warlock (obw) to death. We go mostly monk and sometimes dk... but never won vs good twd

Warlock does 4-5 cbolts for like 6 mins of arena. They use everything to prevent him from casting. They even don’t grip into legs sweep hpala. Just use anything to sit and shut down lock.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    WW DK is super hard for destro comps, especially if you're not a walking gear set. If you haven't already started doing it, I would highly recommend trying to go on their healer as much as possible. I found this to be the only real way to actually get anything done when playing a melee + destro comp against WW DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    WW DK is super hard for destro comps, especially if you're not a walking gear set. If you haven't already started doing it, I would highly recommend trying to go on their healer as much as possible. I found this to be the only real way to actually get anything done when playing a melee + destro comp against WW DK.
    Ganna try this today. Ty Mystic !

Solfxd is on a distinguished road
    ty for advises ! Got my 2600 and gladiator :3 ty skillcapped !