+ Reply to Thread

Hulkmane is on a distinguished road

Strategies to use against the opposing comps.

Could we get brief strats in videos that tell us what to get from the enemy team in cd's and then do xyz?

For instance when playing RMD and fighting WW/DK/RDRU
    Force AMS out of the DK then get cross cc on the ww and rdruid
    Mage poly WW, Druid clone Druid, Rogue kidney DK, blow cds and kill DK.

Could we get brief breakdowns for all compositions against all compositions to define our winning conditions? Im a strong healer and ive pushed 2k but i often feel like the biggest reason we cant progress is because i or my team doesnt know there win conditions. This would help more then anything.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Now that we're done producing our 3 step to gladiator guides, we're currently focused on creating match up guides throughout the rest of the season. Within these guides, we of course include what your win conditions are, which aren't necessarily about just forcing specific cooldowns but more so about the general playstyle (so winning via attrition or not).

Are there any specific matchups you would like to see a video on in 3s?

Hulkmane is on a distinguished road
    anything to be honest. i watch pretty much everything u guys post. and i main Resto druid. so anything for an Rdruid comp like LSD or RMD that sort of stuff.
    thx for the response. means alot.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    We'll definitely get some RMD matchup guides going and will try to get something from the resto druids PoV.