+ Reply to Thread

infacemini is on a distinguished road

Question Keybinds for damage abilities for melee

Hi folks

Just curious what people are using or can reccomend for keybindings you damage abilities (dmg rotation abilities, not big CD's)

I have been using 12345 for a long time, but don't really like them that much as I am one of the players who almost all the time have W pressed down, so they feel awkward and can ruin my position against my target while having W pressed down. I did though find them to work fine while playing a caster class, but not as melee.

I've also been experimenting with the two mouse buttons I have for damaging abilities. Which seems to be alright, but would prefer to use mouse buttons for shadowstep (I am playing subtlety rogue) a like the fact that it feels so easy to simultanious press for example kidney shot/kick and shadowstep when I have to react quickly.

The buttons I feel most comfortable with are QER, but I feel like it would be a waste to allocate my damaging abilities to those buttons as I prefer to have abilities I need to be able to cast quickly eg. kick on these keybinds.

Hope you might have some advise, or ideas of other binds I might be able to test out.

kind regards

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Hey! Have you seen this guide? http://www.skill-capped.com/watch/11...or-all-classes

I personally like to use `12345 for most of my damaging abilities because I utilise a combination of auto running/holding down both mouse buttons to move when needed.