+ Reply to Thread

WoWDontu is on a distinguished road

Guardian Druid pvp

With Thugbear making waves in the tourney, and seeing more on the ladder since; it would be nice to see a guide made for guardian druid for both arena and BGs. Strengths, weaknesses, comps, talents, essences, azerite traits and so on. I'm not a fan of tanks in arena, but know how to play them helps how to play against them. Thanks

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    I dont think there's any plans on making tank content, it's a very niché playstyle. IT was shown in the tournement games because its good into very specific comps and teams. However for general play i dont think it's worth investing too much time into learning.

Personally i think it's a much more worthwhile time investment to learn per-say feral druid or boomy or even resto if you're sticking to druid.

I do get your point about having knowledge about the tank specs etc. I just go onto wowhead and look at the guardian druid talents and such and learn the class that way, it takes a few minutes to learn everything about the tank specs and then you can theorycraft around those talents and such!

I'm sorry!

WoWDontu is on a distinguished road
    Been running into a lot of Arms/guardian/x and would like to request content on this

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    It's certainly becoming a lot more prominent and we should definitely create a guide on how to play against it. We'll fit something in as we finish this current wave of comp overviews.