+ Reply to Thread

kirkou is on a distinguished road

holy pal what to do agaisnt unholy dk and frost dk focus

HALP pls

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Some small tips for living Vs's dk's:

Dispel their dots / diseases off cooldown, this is atleast 30-40% of the dk's damage. both for frost and unholy. so dispelling it as often as possible is a very good idea!

Cooldown management: What i mean by this is. if you're stunned and you're 60% without a trinket. Don't blessing of protection this. Save that for his abomination / unholy frenzy. Basically cooldown trading. This helps you live a lot longer. My example there was very simple but i'm sure you understand what i mean!

As for frost. They have no real damage single target if you're not stacking with your partner. So make SURE that you're almost never stacked versus them because they have an ability called chill streak - https://www.wowhead.com/spell=204160/chill-streak - which does HUGE damage if you're stacked for more than 1-2 seconds.

General tips. Don't fake while you're above 80% Hp. This is a waste of time as you're most likley not in trouble and if you fake your self to death you'll be forced to use cd's at lower hp and even forced to use bubble!

If there's any specific questions you have please ask me. I dont want to give you a bible without knowing exactly what you're struggling with against them :s
    Still hope i could help some

Saaggs is on a distinguished road
    Hi Zenzy,

Is it worth it to play with the cleanse talent vs uh ?

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    I understand why you'd think this, It's only good on ret however, your other talents as holy paladin are way more valuable.

Just keep in mind you should always be dispelling his diseases off cd!