+ Reply to Thread

Ygoramoz is on a distinguished road

Shadow in 2v2 and 3v3 (patch 8.2.5)

Hi, i need some help with any questions about SP today.
    I playing sp in wotlk, cata, mop, draenor, legion and bfa arena around 2000-2250 never more...

1) Arena 2v2
    1.1 who is best partner for arena 2v2.
    1.2 with what combination skills with partner will we achieve victory?
    1.3 what a best choice essences (major/minor), talents/pvp-talents, trinkets
    1.4 which teams will be the most difficult for us?

2) Arena 3v3
    All questions analogy)))

Plz, answer on my questions, and hope for advice.

Sorry my english. Hello from Russia.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya!

Firstly, how many games per season were you playing all this time? This matters a lot!

I'll answer your questions in order!

1.1) - Resto druid

1.2) Playing a lot together, using voice. having the correct amount of gear will help you achieve victory

1.3) Here's xots armory, he's one of the best shadowpriests in europe, his gear sets / stats / trinkets will always be good! - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ravencrest/xot

1.4) DK teams will be extremely hard for you, warrior teams, sometimes disc priest teams because they have double dispel

2) Best comp for 3v3 is most likely shadow priest / warlock / rshaman or shadow / rogue / holy paladin - I've seen these two comps this season at around 2700+

I hope i could help

Ygoramoz is on a distinguished road
    Thx, i playing around 800-1400 games summary in 2v2 and 3v3, but this everytime pugs from lfm without voice.

About armory Xot, i inspect him, but i think "maybe this build for 3v3 or bg".

And i have 1 more questions.. Is it possible to raise high ratings (2400+) without pve gear?

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    I think his gear set doesn't really change in 2v2 and 3v3 / Rbg. Maybe he'd pick more versa pieces in 2's because it starts with dampening meaning the damage reduction from versatility would help greatly.

as for your other question. Yes it's possible to get 2400+ without pve gear, you just need a lot of practise vs certain comps. Meaning you need to know exactly what you SHOULD do into the popular comps.
    But of course pve gear helps and allows you to just do more damage without having to think about stuff. Meaning there's gonna be less strategy to what you're doing.
    Tldr: Yes its very possible!