+ Reply to Thread

stimpen is on a distinguished road

PHS 3v3 sv or bm

Hi im playing PHS with some friends RET HUNT RShaman. At the moment im playing Sv but i was wondering if BM is maybe bether for the this comp? and is this comp even glad viable?
    And second question is in 2s i play with the resto shaman should i play sv or bm there? at the moment we are 2070 raiting 2100 mmr and we are struggeling sometimes when i play sv, so im thinking of trying bm there aswell? any thoughts? Kindley regards.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Sv is for sure better for PHS as SV has more utility to help you live. such as tracker's net, access to diamond ice when needed. and more on demand damage than BM.
    However Glad viable? Maybe with a lot of practise with this comp you could push glad as this. There's nothing stopping you!

I know BM/Rsham has been 2600-2700 this season. So there's some hope for that in 2's! I've never seen rsham/sv at these ratings. So there's some hope for BM in 2's

stimpen is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the replay. Well gues ill try some bm then, since im mainly playing 2v2 atm. But i gues bm could do okey with phs aswell.