+ Reply to Thread

Eeshen is on a distinguished road

Why are Boomie and Feral considered bad in current meta

See question above. Thanks !

I think (about boomy) its is because need hard cast and are very squishy.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Feral is NOT considered bad at all in this meta as jungle cleave is on of the best comps right now along with rmpala and dh/dk and such!

However there's some caveats to that i'd like to add

Feral damage is unavoidable once it's up. Via bleeds etc. Feral is a melee class so once they're on their target there's not much the enemy can do about it. The only way to avoid feral damage is through talents such as mending bandage and abilities like blessing of protection which remove physical bleed effects! Other than that there's nothing that anyone can do about it!

Boomie is a ranged caster, very easily lined and their damage very easily dispelled by every healer.

Boomie is considered bad atm because of these reasons, they don't have an overwhelming amount of damage compared to feral and add to that the fact that it's highly avoidable makes it really hard for boomies to be good right now!

mox is on a distinguished road
    Boomies in 8.3 got, even more, nerfs to their overall damage. Boomkins are supposed to be glass canons where they can deal high damage with lowish survivability. But after the damage nerfs this patch their damage is obsolete. They just get outclassed pretty hard by other damage dealers.

katsupoy is on a distinguished road
    is feral lock pally good? friend just got back and wants to play warlock and my friend and i play 2s most of the time with feral pally.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    I dont see why this comp wouldnt do well into certain things.

I certainly do remember how annoying this comp used to be earlier in bfa as a priest, however you might struggle into a lot of things.

It's most definitely not a bad comp at all, you just need some good corruptions and good gear and do as much damage as you can do anyone without dying and you'll see how much pressure you can get.
    Tip: Try to have 1 good game, then analyse why that game was so good and try to extract those strats and put them into future games.

I can't really give you real strats into different comps as i've not seen this comp in a while, however as i said i dont see it being bad at all!

WoWDontu is on a distinguished road
    Been playing Ele/boomy/hpriest and it’s actually going a lot better than I expected. A ton of fun. Setups often consist of root beam healer while the off dps is chastise stunned into my clone while lightning lasso is on the kill target. Then unload alll the dmg. Usually top dmg at the end of the match.
    Last edited by WoWDontu; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:14 PM.