+ Reply to Thread

schwenkyy is on a distinguished road

feel like i do no damage

for some reason im feeling like i dont do any damage compared to other top rogue, i always make sure i keep up my bleeds, maybe its cause i like to save combo points to ensure i can use kidney when needed

BeeIzebub is on a distinguished road
    Can you post something to help us understand. Maybe a details recount snap shot?

Platane is on a distinguished road
    Maintain your bleeds for energy, have good azerit traits and as much corrupted item you can

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    It's just as the two other people who've answered this said. I'll add some stuff too

Make SURE you keep poisons on the targets you have bleeds on as your venomous wounds passive only gives you energy back when you have poisons up.
    Make SURE you have full bleeds before you kidney your kill target as you don't want to waste globals re-applying your bleeds during the kidney.

2-3 seconds before the kidney DR Comes off try to generate the combo points needed for kidney, as you said you need to save your combo points, however it's more like you just need to realise 2-3 seconds in advance that you're going to kidney soon and you need some combo points for it.

If these aren't already your talents, make them your baseline talents for every matchup you face: https://i.imgur.com/XqvBGPz.png
    these talents are the best for overall damage, internal bleeding also counts towards venomous wounds, giving you more energy back during kidney!

If there's anything else you need please ask!

Zenzy, just one little thing: we are agree for a "go" we have to wait to have kidney and MfD and Toxic blade all up to put as dps possible in short kidney window, ok this basic.
    BUT for sustain damage, should I use MfD or Toxic on cooldown ?? I always use to have the 3 up (most of the time I m waiting the stun DR) to synergyze the 3 cd but doing like this sometimes I loose a lot of time waiting for the last of 3 to be up...
    What Is your advice plz ?

Hey, sorry for the late reply!

Most of the time whenever you want to have a good kidney you'll either have 5 combo points already, in which case you can just kidney and use MFD for an extra envenom during the kidney, or you could use these combo points to re-apply rupture before MFD kidneying.

It's very situational, there's no solid stone advice i can give you and it will fix your problem.

But for sustain damage generally no, you dont wanna use MFD like that. Unless of course you KNOW you can get the combo points for a kidney when you need it. It's just always good to have that on demand 5 combo point generator when you need it!

Hum...
    Toxic blade on cd, or hold for kidney or buff an MfD extra envenom ?
    If MfD is up and I hold "just in case", I loose dps, no ?

Well that 'dps loss' is quite worth it because if you're ever caught in a situation where you can kidney to kill, and you don't have access to the instant 5 combo point generator and you need to use 2 mutilates to get the combo points to kidney, they can sometimes get away. That's what i mean!!

Toxic blade you most of the time want to be using during kidney just so you can get value out of it so they cant kite during it etc!