+ Reply to Thread

Nuttz is on a distinguished road

Spriest in 8.3

Hey guys, I know it's still really early on the new patch, but I was wondering if there's already insights on how spriest will do this patch; and so, I had these questions:

- is spriest gonna be any good in 2s, 3s? Which comps?
    - can we pair up spriest with a dps in 2s with any success?
    - are we still aiming for haste crit or are we switching to haste vers?
    - what are goin to be our top azerite traits?
    - is engineering worth rerolling? The helm traits look pretty good
    - what are the best corruption traits for us?

Sorry for the list; regards.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    I'll answer them in order!!

1: 2s: SP/Rdruid or SP/Hpal - 3s: Sp/warlock/healer - SP/Rogue/Hpal
    2: Only Rogue
    3: still haste crit, haste versa can be good if you cant cast but that requires 2 sets of gear
    4: Check Xot's armory for the traits he's using!
    5: Engineering helm right now is really good if you can get it, as its a very high azerite piece. Providing you with a lot of intellect and stamina, the traits however might not be the best, except for the in occasion of facing a bleed class.
    6: Infinite stars, Mind flay, Twilight devastation.

Xot is on a distinguished road
    Hey!

Shadow isn't looking to be great this tier, solely just down to the fact you do the same dps on 3 targets that most melee do on one.

- Shadow is only good with a rogue/windwalker in 3v3 right now and for 2v2 i wouldn't bother playing healer shadow, although rogue shadow and destro shadow could get you to 2.1 with a struggle.

-Haste versa is the best right now due to spirits being nerfed

- As you're versa now spiteful traits become useless, so i reccomend going 3x death throes and 3x heart of darkness, all obtained from the raid

-Engineering helm is useless, has really bad traits for shadow and a normal difficulty helm from the raid would be much better, tailor/jc is recommended

- Gushing wounds by far, then infinite stars, then mindflay after that the only ones worth anything are haste/versa passive stats boosts.

Nuttz is on a distinguished road
    Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for your inputs! Shadow seems kinda weak, still, would very much appreciate if you could keep us updated regarding any meta changes (comps, stats, traits, etc...).

Cheers!

Hello!

Sorry for resurrecting this thread about going VERS instead of CRIT now: so you recommend not to take Auspicious Spirits anymore? Could you maybe give a short overview about your standard-build atm?

I am still enjoying SP as i like the playstyle but I am more the casual player.

Thanks for a short answer!
    Cheers!

btw: great job on the 8.3 class videos! Any plans for releasing a SP video soon?

Xot is on a distinguished road
    Hey,

Currently working on the shadow 8.3 guide next, so until then you should be aiming for 3 x death throes 3 x heart of darkness. As for standard build it's the same as you would usually go but instead of spirits pick up death.

Cheers Xot!

Looking forward to watching the SP guide as soon as it is released!

Flays is on a distinguished road
    Hey guys, just on this (kinda) was wondering if you have any tips for rogue/spriest/hpal?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Flays View Post
    Hey guys, just on this (kinda) was wondering if you have any tips for rogue/spriest/hpal?
    While we don't directly have an overall RPS guide, we released a matchup guide that covered quite well how RPS was played a couple seasons ago which should help a lot if you haven't seen it yet: http://www.skill-capped.com/watch/12...e-rps-vs-turbo