+ Reply to Thread

Lafy is on a distinguished road

Low CR fire, Frost or arcane

Hey there. My mate switched to rogue so i decided to go for mage - as i wanted from the beginning.

He's playing sub and i just want to know the easiest mage spec to gear us both up through Arena in super low Rating.
    Advice would be appreciated ^_^

PS: normally i love Frost the Most and fire close behind it. But would also be open to playing arcane if it's easier without gear ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lafy View Post
    Hey there. My mate switched to rogue so i decided to go for mage - as i wanted from the beginning.

He's playing sub and i just want to know the easiest mage spec to gear us both up through Arena in super low Rating.
    Advice would be appreciated ^_^

PS: normally i love Frost the Most and fire close behind it. But would also be open to playing arcane if it's easier without gear ^_^
    fire by far

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Fire without gear is the easiest because of greater pyro not being affected by spell power etc.

Your rogue can CC things while you cast a greater pyro into your combustion.

As you get more gear fire becomes way better because your combustion cooldown will do WAY more damage than it does withoout gear.
    Also haste affecting your greaters.

Edit: Frost is fine too, you just need A LOT of gear for frost to work as well as fire without it