+ Reply to Thread

Platane is on a distinguished road

Rogue priest strats

Hi,
    With a priest I met in LFG, we don't succeed to push above 1k8.
    I'm 2k xp with 460 ilvl, the priest have no xp but is 470+ bis geared. We re playing without voice.
    We do huge damage but don't score game, so I think we do too much pressure and not enough "setup" go.
    How should be a setup as rogue (assassination) priest ?

I think about:
    - 5 sec before Fear up, Priest start purge everything
    - he fear off target I kidney target
    - he dark wings and me toxic + MfD + our 4 stacks Crucible

Is a normal "go" should look like that ?
    And Vendetta, Smoke etc... for "big go"

Thank you for advice

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    You're pretty much right in the explanation of the 'go' you mentioned. However a lot of the time this isnt possible.
    Most assa discs just kidney off CD and both of them do as much damage as possible during it, you can actually end the game within 4-5 kidneys as long as you're both doing the max damage you can.

A lot of assa discs i face at 2.4-2.7 just rely on this kidney > doing damage > running strat, not over thinking what they should do and just face-rolling it a lil bit.

Of course you can incorporate some fear goes and smokebomb goes as the game progresses, however that only comes as a result of people missusing CDs and mobility to get feared, and to get smokebombed on.

If there's any more advice i can give you; please tell me!

Platane is on a distinguished road
    Hi, thank you a lot.
    So I don't understand why we don't climb If that So simple: I do good rotation, I try to build goes with smoke or blind sap and my priest do ton of damage... So ?
    Maybe I m just undergeared, 460 is not that much and I don't have pve trinket...

Exept kiting rdrood or rsham, do you suggest to just train healer down without building strat ?
    Last question, you speak about "running strat", do you mean before to kidney I should play defensiv ??

Thank you