+ Reply to Thread

knakk is on a distinguished road

Do you bind or click target?

I feel like I'm at a massive disadvantage click targeting, but with all of my keybinds and focus binds..I'm running out of room! I currently mousewheel focus (up-1, click-2, down-3) for quick focus swaps.
    In 2's I just use scroll up or scroll down...maybe I should just do that for targetting instead and have a focus keybind? I'm playing destro lock. Thanks all!

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya!

Stuff like this is personal preference. I know my self and even Mystic clicks his targets (Maybe thats not true as of now but it has definately worked for him)
    You could try and just rely on tab targetting instead of keybinding everything!

^ Those are the lazy options. My self included i click enemy targets and tab target and it seems to work fine for me. (I do have keybinds to target friendlies as im a healer)
    However i know if you really want to try hard you should keybind your targeting; those binds are completely fine however what about trying to use a modifier like shift or alt? for the focus and just have the simplest version as that

Hope i could help!

knakk is on a distinguished road
    Zenzy! Thanks so much man. Totally makes sense. Probably hold shift and scroll to focus since it's another step and scroll without a modifier to target. I don't mind tab targeting at all. What do you use to target your party members?

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya!

As i said it's personal preference.
    My keybinds are
    Target self: Shift + Q
    Target party 1: Q
    Target party 2: E

However i know a lot of healers use their scroll for this, again hugely down to personal preference!