+ Reply to Thread

Bursto is on a distinguished road

Meta Speculations - What's gonna trend soon?

I think we can say with enough certainty that Gushing wounds nerfed by 35% plus the corruption vendor will mean that everybody's gonna just stack versatility. Which means that soon enough we are gonna have a very slow, dampening meta. What does this mean exactly? Which classes will we see rise above the others?

It's fair to say that spell cleaves are gonna be even more dominant as they didn't rely on gushing too much.

Are we gonna see druids coming back as a good healer? Tankier targets to heal and they can drink easier than any other healer!

Dare I say we could see Shadowcleave being played as a counter to spellcleaves? Maybe with the frost DK? (Grip into blind into shadowfury).

How stronger will get classes who naturally wants to stack versatility anyways such as DH and WW?

Feel free to answer these questions and contribute with your own speculations, I like this kind of stuff.

Platane is on a distinguished road
    I was asking about Disci, because how atonment works, more versa can be very great.
    In 2s, ooming the healer will be probably again a winning strat so a DH (mana rift) + Rdrood (easy drinking) can be efficient !

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    I honestly doubt the tier list will change too much. The classes that benefited the most from gushing (assa/dh/dk) will still do really well with versa and dhs can also just use ra'den weapons. The only exception is that unholy dks probably won't be that good anymore, however they can just play frost with versa gear and spite others in ww dk.

Overall it will slow down the meta and potentially hurt rogue mage (they can still spite though) but I think blizzard may nerf the damage reduction aspect of versatility (either on its own or the conflict and strife multiplier).

I doubt that resto druids will come back and start to shine in 3s given how strong monks and priests are and the power of vitality conduit. I also don't think shadowcleave will be anything special as these classes just don't synergise too well with each other.

Disc will continue to be strong, especially as they like stacking versa and vitality conduit hasn't been nerfed.

Platane is on a distinguished road
    Thank you !
    Does Crucible + Voodoo Totem + Obsidian claw is till the best build in 2s or Conflict + versa trinkets are better ?
    Last edited by Platane; 05-30-2020 at 03:42 PM.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Platane View Post
    Thank you !
    Does Crucible + Voodoo Totem + Obsidian claw is till the best build in 2s or Conflict + versa trinkets are better ?
    Nothing has changed in terms of how you gear in 2s.