+ Reply to Thread

Berkles is on a distinguished road

Will there be dueling updates for shadowlands?

Currently, the only feral or balance dueling videos are from 2015 or older.

I would really enjoy seeing detailed dueling videos vs each spec and I'm sure many others would as well. Is this something we can expect in shadowlands?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    It's unlikely we're going to be creating dueling guides near the start of the expansion as we have plenty of other content to prioritize. Dueling has become a much smaller part of the game in recent years which is why we no longer pool resources into creating it.

Manfriny is on a distinguished road
    (my english is a work in progress.. please, be nice)
    Nowadays the Skill-Capped website only releases generic videos.
    I miss the time when the videos were about 'Comps' and how they worked.
    I miss learning to duel with each class.

Currently, the videos are all Generic, example:
    3 steps to being a gladiator ->
    1 - build your character (race, class)
    2 - preparing for PVP (talents)
    3 - entering the arena ...
    (this is miles away from being a Gladiator)

The original proposal of the skill-capped was to bring information of quality and depth. Both novice players and veteran players had a lot to learn. Today the site has a more 'commercial' proposal. Everything is simpler to attract beginners, who seek only some clarification.

I LOVE SKILL-CAPPED, I always will be here ... I'm just saying what's in my mind. But I'm here since cataclysm expc. But I remember from the past, when we have at least 3 contributors from each class... Now we have olny Mystic and Xot(exaggerating a lot) fully present for all content.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    We're actually changing things up for our shadowlands launch this week which is going to include commentaries from top players. Myself and Xot along with a few others will be creating all of our general content but we've brought on a large team of top players to produce our class guides and arena guides.