+ Reply to Thread

Resto druid Questions(with DH and against Resto shaman/disc and rogue comps in 2's)

Hi, So I'm currently a resto druid at around 2.1k rating. I've hit a bit of a wall and am having trouble climbing. I currently have about 13% verse maxed out which is a bit low and is part of the issue, but also certain comps are giving me alot of grief.

I run with a DH and the comps that give us the most trouble are resto shaman rogue or disc rogue comps where they spam dispel me, does anyone have advice on this? I know LOSing is a good idea if I can but I have trouble doing it with the rogue on me. Should I be able to? how do I kite and deal with rogues in general?

Lastly, any other general tips for running with a DH? 9/10 games against healer dps we go for mana wins. I run guardian affinity almost every game.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    I'd start by recommending this guide: http://www.skill-capped.com/watch/12...ained-by-melee

You're right in suggesting that you need to line of sight resto shamans and disc priests, primarily because they can spam purge you, so it's important for you to stay away and prevent them from doing so.

As for actually dealing with those melee on you, honestly with the combination of bear form, regen, hots and barkskin/ironbark, it's really hard for you to die quickly to a single dps training you. Your job in DH Druid is to be unkillable while you wait for your DH to burn a healer and win the game for you.

Thank you for the reply, the video was somewhat helpful, though it notably excluded rogues. Any specific advice against rogues? These are the primary melee dps I have trouble with.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Make sure to track kidney shot and never get stunned in caster form. If their kidney shot is ready, just sit bear form. If you find yourself dropping low and you need to leave bear form to get hots on yourself, you should pre-ironbark as they're likely to kidney shot you the moment you drop low and come out of bear form.