+ Reply to Thread

Zeromercy is on a distinguished road

Windwalker

Lately much like many of the player base I am struggling to select my main and alt for the next expansion. I literately have at least one toon from each class at max level and no longer want to continue this tradition. Previous I preferred the Dk play style to most other but sadly my main partners donít have toons that mesh well with and winning consistently is more important than any individual toon I select. As of the last couple weeks Iíve really been considering monk ww as a candidate for my main dps. My question is what classes will in theory go well with ww (aside from Dk as my partners donít play that either)? It is to my understanding that they will still be very strong next expansion but my second question is if they are strong because they are strong or are they strong because of Fallen Order? If fallen order gets nerfed will they still be one of the better options in the meta? I appreciate any and all feedback from anyone who has been testing on beta because I have not been able to.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    It's likely they'll get some buffs to counteract the lack of damage from fallen order if the nerf was big enough. With that being said, ww is one of the best melee to main along with warrior and rogue as they are the melee that comps are usually built around due to you having a healing debuff. You pair well with both casters and other melee, most notably mage/warlock/sp and dk/dh.

Zeromercy is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for quick reply. I actually saw your ww video right after posting the question.