+ Reply to Thread

Spardigan

Several questions about marks

First off, mm / sub is meme and hilariously fun.

Second, what opener does the most damage? Right now I camo, rogue sap, double tap, sniper shot, aimed shot. Sometimes I'll sniper, scatter healer, trueshot, trap, aimed. But, for now, let's assume we're trying to fit as much damage in a 3-5 second window.

Third, a lot of people are taking crucible. Are they using it as a heal and for heavy dot damage or for the active hit? It's stronger than reaping? I just can't figure out how people are using it. When gates open should I use it on myself twice, camo, and wait 30 seconds for a big hit after aimed? Or use it once.

Thanks!

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Sniper shot isn't really all that great, you're better off just using trueshot/double tap and casting two aimed shots and then spamming arcane shot/chimera fire and rapid fire.

As for crucible, I've heard that it's overtuned on the pre-patch so feel free to use it for damage/healing, but don't worry about trying to stack it up early on to get a strong opener, you can just use it on cooldown as needed.

Spardigan
    Ah okay I'll give that a try. Thanks!

Jansumah is on a distinguished road
    can I ask what would the stat priorities be in arena?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Most likely haste/versa as it is for most classes. We don't have lots of sims yet for shadowlands so I can't give you a concrete answer but you can never go wrong with haste/versa in PvP.