+ Reply to Thread

Yet another Disc Nerf, is it viable?

So now after the dot + PWD:Shield nerf we got a flat 6% dmg nerf and Venthyr skill got a big nerf. Is Disc still viable for PvP? Is Venthyr still the go to covenant or would necrolord be an option now, considering the nerfs? Resto druid seems so much stronger in every way.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Disc is probably still going to be the best healer, just with the gap between them and resto shamans/druids being smaller. Stick to venthyr 100% and don't worry about the nerfs.

Okej, thanks for yet another reply Mystic

however, lore wise and environmental wise I favor Necrolord over Venthyr. Even tho it's the weaker chooice. yet, Mindgames can be dispelled and unholy Nova from necro lord does the same thing really and with more output, only thing is you have to be cloose. But VS 2 melee DPS this could be really strong for shutting them down. How much of a downtrade would it be going Necrolord? Right now I'm 55 (Venthyr) / 45 (necrolord) in my decision making. Arena will be a side mission for me as I want to focus on RBGs mainly, a bit odd I know. But it is my favorite content in the game. For RBGs I see the unholy nova having more impact. Still tho, I want to be able to reach 2k raiting..

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Honestly it's a pretty big downgrade and I would absolutely suggest not doing it if you care about doing well in arena. I'm pretty sure mindgames will be great in RBGs too.