+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

BuGsY is on a distinguished road

Unhappy When does Subscription Content Start?

I don't know when this change was made, but starting to wonder what's the point of the subscription since you're Youtube channel is a mirror of SC's video library.

At first I thought maybe they were shorts, teasers. That wasn't the case.
    Checked to see if we were getting early access, but dates are on par.

I've been subbed almost all of 5 years, but I sub for content that assume isn't free. For the most part of 5 years, that's been the case, until now.

What are the plans for Subscription content in the future that makes a subscription worthwhile that we won't find anywhere else?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    We're going to have all of our arena content exclusive to our new site which we're launching in 1-2 weeks. So around the time season 1 starts, you'll no longer be accessing this site and will instead be on our joint platform with LoL and Valorant and will get around 100 guides (across all classes) per month that are exclusive to the site.

BuGsY is on a distinguished road
    That's good to hear. I was a bit shocked to see the Shadowlands Launch Guide on Youtube for the 23rd yet almost a week later for the site that requires a subscription. Assuming it was a reupload and I didn't see due to the convenience of the Youtube App on my TV.

That's part of the reason for us moving onto the new platform - our current WoW site is really outdated and it takes a while to get videos to encode and release.

In around a week or two, we'll have the new platform enabled for WoW and that will no longer be an issue.

ozgod is on a distinguished road
    Is there anything we subscribers need to do to migrate to this new site or will instructions be provided here

It'll all happen automatically.

This is the best news. I was actually feeling bad about this. Thank you for clarifying.

Zloyvoin is on a distinguished road
    Hey, where is the promised website and content update?
    Do you have any estimated time, when you are done?

Sargone is on a distinguished road
    No rush but also curious. The YouTube videos are a great addition but I’m looking forward to the class breakdowns and analysis that skill capped does such an excellent job of providing.

The estimated launch date was thursday but it's look like we're a couple days behind. The class guides are being worked on this weekend and so we should hopefully have everything up by monday.