+ Reply to Thread

Rewenzz is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone!

Hey guys! i am looking to play Dk - Arms warr - Resto sham / mw.
    And i am wondering if i should play frost or unholy? Was watching cervantes the other day and he said Frost is alot better than unholy atm so i guess that kinda answers that question but on the other hand i mainly play unholy and well, i do believe i am better as unholy as of right now atleast. Anyway, which covenants is looking to be played by frost dks? necrolord? and 1h's or 2h?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Most likely you'll want to play unholy in TSG as the cleave potential isn't as strong due to the lack of a consistent AoE stun from your teammate (a warrior in this case). But this is all speculation as not many comps have been tested yet by the top players, so it remains to be seen and we'll have a better idea in a couple weeks.

Deathtug is on a distinguished road
    As I understand it, there is a frost legendary ability that turns Frostwyrm's Fury into an AoE stun, albeit with a significant 3 minute CD. This could help make frost more viable in TSG. However, I think Unholy has more sustained pressure. I wouldn't rule out frost being viable after the season launches and we see how they perform, but I think the nod goes to Unholy for the time being.