+ Reply to Thread

Kavinsky is on a distinguished road

Healer for 2s and 3s

Hey.
    Im gonna main a healer for SL.

Im standing between Druid or shaman, I know its hard, but what healer do you think is the best for SL, start to end( with the toolset we have now) I know numbers will go up and down, and idea healer will stay stable in power?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Right now shamans are looking much stronger than druids and they're easier to play, so they would be my recommendation if you wanted success quickly. Long term though, resto druids will probably be better in the later seasons as we get more gear and higher stats. Their toolkit has a higher skill cap so if you want more of a challenge and better variety of comps you can play, than druid might be the play - just know that they are not that strong right now.

Kavinsky is on a distinguished road
    Thanks a lot Mystic
    and one more question, im not very familier with shaman and druid atm, since I have not played in ages. Like in 2s, how are the dmg output of druids and shaman as healer?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Resto druids have to play feral affinity to do good damage and they can't always do that while resto shamans probably do more damage than they've ever done before now that lava burst hits quite hard for them.