+ Reply to Thread

Cinci is on a distinguished road

2v2 Sub/Disc struggle...

Hi,

i play a sub rouge with my friend (disc) in 2v2. It was very easy to get >1500. One shot people as sub with crit legy. But >1600 people dont die and play better. How can we beat warri/heal ww/heal so much damage and my burst dont matter @ all. And what can we do against douple dps like fire/sub, mm/sub. My priest dies in seconds......

Thanks for your Help!

Greeting,
    Cinci

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya!

Firstly, your strat simply might be wrong. You dont have to end every game in the first 30 seconds to win. The best and most simple strat you can do is start with sap on the healer. and dance cheapshot blades on the dps, do your damage rotation into restun on the dps. This alone will either win you the game or force ALL cd's. (Granted if your priest is doing damage with you during this CC)

You probably know this already i just thought i'd cover it just incase! A lot of rogues. Even the ones i know fall down after the opener or if their opener gets ruined. Even playing with Gladiator rogues i can see this happening A LOT.
    If your opener is ruined by let's say they trinket and stun you or you get found in stealth. do NOT panic or worry. dont waste more dances, dont waste your mobility. Simply wait until the next DR to do a 'go'.
    What i mean by this is when your kill target is Off stun DR you can marked for death. Step kidney the healer then you can run up to the dps and cheapshot him with dance (If they are close, if they are not then do all of your damage on the healer, just so it's not a wasted stun)

You might be simply making the mistake of not utilizing your stun DRS and sub rogues potential. Even if arena right now is really burst it shouldnt mean you HAVE to oneshot someone in the first 30 seconds.

What i said above is applicable to anything. However if you feel like the DPS is too hard to kill, you can swap the roles up, kidney on the dps while you cheapshot and kill the healer. This is what a lot of sub rogues do..

As for your Double Dps problem. Tell your priest to run the dome of light talent, and if people are training him then he should use his barrier almost instantly to reduce all incoming damage so it gives you enough time to kill somebody.
    The trick to killing double dps teams is forcing their trinkets OUTSIDE of stuns. So have your priest fear someone or you can blind someone, and if they trinket you full kidney them and pop all your CD's. It's all about your priest using ALL of his cds. There's NO need to save any cd's as it's going to be a short game

Tldr, just tell your priest partner to use ALL of his defensives in the opener, you blind someone, if they sit, you sap them and hit the other guy (Dont use your cds just hit them normally) and if they trinket the blind or the sap you instantly swap to them in a full kidney or cheapshot and kill them 100-0)

I hope i could help a bit

MadWarsong is on a distinguished road
    This is a big help for my team as well, thank you.

Cinci is on a distinguished road
    Thank you very much, we try next time!