+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 Last

Minor is on a distinguished road

Warlock vid requests

What types of videos would you like to see more of?

Also which spec do you prefer to see, or a combo of both?

Biqs
    Well.. I would really like some LSD destro (pov) vids. Since I will be running it soon.

But since there is alot of hate on the setup, I would be happy with a how to destro guide sorta like Erase did for the frost mages. Like how to deal with dispellers as destro and so on (your guide on survivability was good too)

Kerrious is on a distinguished road
    I would like to see some videos of individiual tactics for locks in arena for each class (Not duel guide, course duels and arena fights is not the same).
    And the best way to survive in arena, without taking to much damage and attention. This is actually a "Lock Playstyle Guide" you can say. =)

biqs, i'll try to get some games in as LSD, but there aren't too many available druids on BR, but I'll definitely be playing some games as wizard cleave.

Oriente, check out my first video; it's a survivability guide. Although they aren't posted yet, all of my videos try to incorporate tactics you should be doing as a lock as well as the strategy against the comp.

We have a ton of WLD videos here, but very few are actually from the Warlock's PoV. Likewise, it would be nice for pretty much any warlock PoV videos -- as they are lacking in quantity.

I actually have a WLD video that should be up soon =p. Also the tr just came back, so it'll be easier to play different comps.

twwitchezz is on a distinguished road
    I would like to see some RLS vs PHD or Lock/ Resto Druid vs Priest Rogue.

My other video that should be posted any day now is actually of lock druid vs priest rogue. I'll try to get some rls footage too.

Kerrious is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Minor View Post
    My other video that should be posted any day now is actually of lock druid vs priest rogue. I'll try to get some rls footage too.
    Great! I'm very excited!

orchid is on a distinguished road
    i would really like to see healer (priest or paladin) & affliction warlock videos. I find priest/rogue very difficult to beat (looking forward to your druid/lock video for some tips) and I find very difficult to deal with mages. they have just too many cooldowns and i just dot, fear spam, searing/drain life randomly without a good tactic. Mage armor is my worst nightmare XD

Hunter/priest seems difficult too
    Last edited by orchid; 08-01-2010 at 01:38 PM.