+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 First 2 3 4

Minor is on a distinguished road
    Quick update on what's under review: Wizard video of MLS vs priest/ele/mage which should be out tomorrow or the next day, and for next week as of now, lock shaman (destro) vs priest rogue, wizards (destro/ele/paladin) vs ATC. I also have an MLD vs ATC video in the works as well, that I can hopefully finish in the next couple of days.
    I don't have class starting until the 23rd, so I have a lot of free time until then to work on videos and what not. If there's any video ideas specifically that you'd like to see, let me know!

drozo is on a distinguished road
    Warlock/Holypaladin tips/guide in general would be sweet. Thanks

gameover is on a distinguished road
    please put some Affli/Hpal (lock's pov)

since warlock/pally is a huge request, i'll try to get zilea to play a bit of that. however, i just moved back to school and this ISP is completely crap, so i need to figure that out first

Xanderz is on a distinguished road
    i know the season is coming to an end, but i would love to see some Shadowcleave (Lock/DK/druid) videos. my friends and i play as this but after browsing on here i haven't found any. Thanks in advance

update: i've been pretty busy with end of season stuff, but with 4.0 today, I will definitely be doing bgs and trying different specs. I will make a video overview of each spec hopefully this upcoming week. If you have any ideas for me with the new changes, let me know!