+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 Last
    7 8 9

Nevershock is an unknown quantity at this point

Ask Nevershock Thread

Hello everyone, just wanted to start a thread so I can answer specific questions pertaining to myself, the comps I run, or anything else you guys might have in mind.

Aruk is an unknown quantity at this point
    HOW DO YOU BEAT DKS AS ELE AOWETJOAWYJLAWEJYAWLEYJALWEJYALRHJNLNBMALERYKMPAEY TKWAPJ
    I dont think I have raged so hard in months when I keep losing to 1800 DKs
    Maybe its because I dont pillar hump?

7 8 9

Nevershock is an unknown quantity at this point
    Bleh, i'm not really sure I just spam earthbind and try to get off an elemental mastery lavaburst and hope he doesn't shell lol.

Zegra
    When you are out of trinkets/CDs.. and facing a rogue... when he vanishes do you put earth shield on yourself anticipating the switch to you.. esp against RLS comp?

I've found that this cost of 1k mana can sometimes help us win the game,

Vyrolan will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruk View Post
    HOW DO YOU BEAT DKS AS ELE AOWETJOAWYJLAWEJYAWLEYJALWEJYALRHJNLNBMALERYKMPAEY TKWAPJ
    Pillaring helps...use earthbind root and frost shock to kite him around...fakecast lava bursts to get him to use mind freeze and AMS...keep kiting and hitting him with instants...even better if you can kite him around a pillar where he's getting hit by a searing totem a lot and you can pop fire novas on the move. Drop a grounding as you thunderstorm because they like to grip then. You gotta get through his AMS and his Strangulate to kill him...so keep faking and kiting and using instants to do as much as you can before that....heal if you get away and need to. If you can hex him, he'll probably trinket instantly, but at least then he's not going to trinket a root when you really need him off you. When you're ready to go for it (his stuff is down), I like to kite and get at max root range and drop a new earthbind...then jump and spin with a EM lightning bolt, land into a lava burst, chain lightning, frost shock, and then he should be close or you can run up to him and thunderstorm (also use that tstorm to keep him away from any LoS he's trying to get to)...if he's not dead you can try to hardcast another LB or CL and shock will be back up again soon. If he doesn't die then you've taken a lot of his health and you go back to kiting/instants.

It's not an easy fight...but it's possible...just don't expect to cast tons of spells...you gotta be kiting and using instants/totems/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegra View Post
    When you are out of trinkets/CDs.. and facing a rogue... when he vanishes do you put earth shield on yourself anticipating the switch to you.. esp against RLS comp?
    There's a lot of variables going into what the rogue will do when he vanishes... Like in RLS, what is your positioning? Are you out in the open and close to the rogue where he can get on you easily? Does the warlock have a lot of dots on you like he's setting you up for a switch? If those answers are yes, then they probably are going for you and you should prepare accordingly. If you are well positioned further from them and at full health and with minimal or no dots already up from the lock, then you are probably not as likely to be switched to...

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Emlb is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruk View Post

dont want to barge into nevershock's thread, but one thing you may want to try is:

Head out to durotar (hope you're horde!), do you see the two pillars on the left hand side (exiting Org)? You're going to be running from one pillar to the next.

Keep lightning shield on, flame shock on dk at all times, frost shock on CD on dk, and simply root him every time he's in LoS. The only time he should actually attack you is when he death grips -> gnaw you, at which point you should trinket the gnaw and run away. Continue your instants. Try to EM LB -> LVB when the dk is ~15 yards away.

use earthbind/stoneclaw on cooldown.

really the only way to beat them, no way you'll ever do so in open LoS : \\\\

zackguillotines is on a distinguished road
    how do you beat you, loinclothz and mewn as ATC?

huggy is an unknown quantity at this point
    What are the benefits of healing wave over lesser healing wave spec.

Quote Originally Posted by huggy View Post
    What are the benefits of healing wave over lesser healing wave spec.
    I've commented on this before that may answer some of your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrolan View Post
    I've commented on this before that may answer some of your questions.
    Also some more here.