+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 First 2 3 4

meetz

Re: Marks/HPally/ProtWarr

Hey WTB some vids of this comp.. that is if you guys are still running it.

Loincloth is on a distinguished road

Re: Marks/HPally/ProtWarr

Yeah I think we will still run it. Jigz already has some footage fraps'd I think he will eventually make a movie. Its kind of a boring comp to watch though, its like chain stun big damage zzzzz. I bet a video from my PoV would be more exciting, but I guess if people are curious about the comp it will be interesting still

ixidorian is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Loincloth View Post
    There is no team to my knowledge that has ever played this comp as arms beyond like 2500... lol
    Could playing ATC with arms now be possible in cata due to things like heroic leap / Knockdown, plus stuff like easier interrupting etc?

I think its too early to figure out comp synergies for cata, especially since our own class hasn't really been fleshed out enough to make an evaluation yet. Rest assured though once cata starts we will have some great discussion on comp setups and lots of sharing of opinions and experiences on the forums here!

Celaurthor is an unknown quantity at this point
    The first comp i plan on running is actually going to be Hunter arms warrior and either a pally/druid... So I will def post some insight on what I think of the comp.

Quote Originally Posted by Celaurthor View Post
    The first comp i plan on running is actually going to be Hunter arms warrior and either a pally/druid... So I will def post some insight on what I think of the comp.
    Cool. Lookin forward to your experiences! I think I will probably be doing some HLD to start with, as its always been a favorite comp of mine and I know alot of great Druids and Warlocks