+ Reply to Thread

aaron is on a distinguished road

Warlock Advice

Hey guys, im 14 and summer is almost over and I am trying to get better at arenas before school starts again.

i am not allowed to play on my computer during the week so i have to practice not on the computer during the week.

i really want to understand my class because i read that is how to get really good. what i have been doing is dressing my pet pigeon up as a fel hunter with small ears, a strong beak, and a small robe. i have been dressing up in my bath robe and a wizard hat.

my mom is a clothing designer and she has a ton of plastic human sized models in our basement. after she goes to sleep i go down there and dress up the models as different classes that i have problems with in arenas

against rogues i think i have the most problems, so i place the rogue model up right next to me to show him attacking me, i try to shout as many spells as i can by yelling "curse of exhaustion!" and practicing that way. the biggest comp that we have problems with is mage rogue priest. i usually try to spell lock the mage to stop damage, so i practice sending my pet after the mage. im not sure how most of you guys practice but its hard for my peigeon to stay in one place so i have to tie his foot to a small string and tie that to the mage model to keep him targeted on the mage.

now since rogue mage priest can dispell curses im not sure if i should waste time yelling "curse of exhaustion!" or if i should yell "corruption" instead, rogues are probably the hardest one for me.

my questions are how do you guys practice? i have been caught by my mom twice so far because when i yell my spells they sometimes wake her up.

should i experiment with different pets? pigeons are to hard to keep in one place to attack what i want him to.

thanks a lot for your advice, any tips here would be preshiated.

Minor is on a distinguished road
    haha that was funny to read

Pyrilus is an unknown quantity at this point
    A call girl could make a good succubus.

Patchee is on a distinguished road
    Haha, funny thread to wake up to

Biqs
    At the start I was "Not sure if serious!", but then he mentioned pigeons and I was "Ahh I see what you did there! "

Ranez
    8/10 Would read again.

Antitheistic
    That's dedication..

ciikz is on a distinguished road
    really funny idd