+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

5 6 7 8 9

Cottage is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Dear druids, read please.

Hey everyone.

I decided to make this thread to shed light on where questions should be asked.

In my previous videos I've been telling you to contact me on Skype or Skill Capped for additional help. Many of you have kept in touch with me and sent many PM's over the last few months and I answered all your questions, but don't you guys think that it would have been better if this happened right here - on the forums?

I don't mind answering Personal Messages, but I'd rather we spent more time here! Not only is it going to be extremely beneficial for everybody, but it's also going to reawaken the Druid forum. Besides, you might hear more opinions. And remember, Gladiators are wrong sometimes, we're humans too after all

So, if there's something unclear, just make a new thread and ask your questions there! I'll try to answer as soon as possible!

Good luck and continue improving!

Cottage
    Last edited by Cottage; 09-19-2010 at 07:53 AM.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Miirkat is on a distinguished road
    /agree

A great example is that for the longest time, the Feral community always said AGI was better than ArP always, and everyone accepted it. People then started to challenge the idea and found a way to push the Feral class even beyond what we thought was our limit. Not only by learning your class can you be a good player, but an amazing player understands and challenges why we do certain things.

You'd be surprised how much better discussion is rather than just getting straight answers from your favorite Gladiator. Getting information and feedback from different people can really broaden your perspective. Someone may say something that is completely out there, but it may spark ideas and shed light on a new way of looking at things.

Especially with Cataclysm coming out, this is a great time to really get involved with discussion, and really push the new abilities, changes, and the Druid class to it's maximum potential.

Last edited by Miirkat; 09-19-2010 at 09:24 AM.

3 7 8 9

Falauris is an unknown quantity at this point
    Posting on the forums is deffiently the way to go. It not only helps yourself but everyone else. Irrespective of how stupid or dumb you may think your question is it deffiently isn't.

I'll also add with Cataclysm around the corner there will be tonnes of new abilities, talents, abilities etc released. Most of which will be new to the contributors as well as yourself so challenge new concepts and help us understand everything that Cataclysm will entail to its full potential.

Spammer is an unknown quantity at this point
    I bet you guys have answered the same damn questions innumerable times. I usually try to keep my questions on here, so other people can read too. If they don't have similar problems, at least they can laugh at what a noob I am.

It's just too bad we don't have another feral glad so we can get him and miir to contradict one another and screw with them all the time over sensitive feral issues only like 5 of us really care about.

Just kidding.

Gralle
    Keeping it on forum is the way to go. That's the point of this site anyway and that's the only way we get a good community (that and not EMO kids trolling the forum )

sheeped is on a distinguished road
    I'll get the ball rolling then

I'm currently playing resto/affli with a friend of mine and i know i should be using the insect swarm spec but it jsut feels like we're too squishy when i give up the healing talents.

was wondering how much resi i should be keeping around + how much sp i want for 2's.

also - would it work better if my warlock went destro?

( here's my armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...lade&cn=Teharu )

edit: fixed armory link LOL ( was a link from wow pvp forums, someone linked it as a lol to someone who was QQing in some form or another xD)

TiA

tehanub
    Last edited by sheeped; 09-29-2010 at 02:06 PM.