+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 First 3 4 5 6 Last
    5 6 7 8 9

Cottage is an unknown quantity at this point
    Power Torrent is by far the better weapon enchant

@ Layz - I have efflo spec and no, I haven't ditched the hit cap :o You must've confused me with someone else.

@ wreckd - for 2s: a DK
    for 3s: Mage Lock or Mage Shadow Priest.

In general, druids are in a bad position at the moment. If you're stuck and can't get far, it's not just your skill being the problem. Many people get 2.2 by just facerolling as a melee cleave, while others can't get anywhere due to the weak class they pay. It really is sad.

hi cottage,im playing rogue,sp,druid at 1800,about positoning im overexposing since my priest can mass me out of fear and such staffs as well as i avoid sheeps,
    i open with a cyclone on the dps we are not going to train,and my priest goes for a fear on the healer,i try to recyclone if possible and go for a cyclone on their healer right after the fear,another cyclone and a bash if needed while rooting their mellee,we keep it up until we get a kill on the dps,now my question is :

1 : are we totally playing the right way
    2 : should i play so much offensive in such combo or should i get behind a pillar most of the time.
    3 : should we change target at all since if we do so alot my sp will go oom so fast.
    4 : against RLS and dk-mage-shaman wut we gotto do?we usually lose or get a kill by chance.

Feralfury is on a distinguished road
    HEy guys, does any of you know wich AddOn I should use for the Feral Stealth bar that Miirkat has?

Cigsqt is on a distinguished road
    wondering if miir or pink or whoever had thoughts on feral/aff/rsham?

Tes is on a distinguished road
    @Feralfury ~ From watching Miirkat's videos I have learned that the best way to get the feral stealth bar with the standard UI is to use macros such as.
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stealth] Pounce; [modifier:ctrl] Swipe(Cat Form); Mangle(Cat Form)
    /startattack [nostealth]
    Now what this example does is, when you are in stealth it will Pounce. Otherwise it will cast Mangle and start attack. While holding ctrl as a mod it will cast swipe.
    This is the sort of thing you can put into your bars to emulate a stealth bar since druids do not currently have one.

Hope this helped.

Arnwaz is on a distinguished road
    hey guys new to a druid just got it fresh 85 am gearing and healing bgs and am waiting to get gear for 2's are there anny healing rotations i should be doing or any other type of things i should being doing to improve >?

Tips of any kinds will help thank you

RMPFTW is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnwaz View Post
    hey guys new to a druid just got it fresh 85 am gearing and healing bgs and am waiting to get gear for 2's are there anny healing rotations i should be doing or any other type of things i should being doing to improve >?

Tips of any kinds will help thank you
    Well there is no specific rotation. Just keep this is mind. Use always Rejuvenation Before stacking lifebllooms. Why? Cause you want Reju to heal while you stack life. and if your partner drops low and you had a reju you could follow with i swiftmend on your partner after you stacked 3 stacks bloom, but if you didnt have you had to get another GCD to get a reju then swift mend. Nature Swiftness is a great spell to get a cyclone off if your going for a kill and you can handle all the pressure. Usually Druids don't got trouble keeping targets alive while not cced. Also when a druid is cced they can still heal of the hots that your partner has on. Keep lifebloom always on someone. It's almost no mana cost and is your primary healing ability

Appyo is on a distinguished road
    While browsing the armoury I noticed Cottage is gemming primarily resilience + stamina in yellow and blue sockets, given the current state of resto druids as far as survivability is concerned is this the way to go? Does anybody else gem resilience and stamina? Would you gem this way for 2v2 and 3v3?

As far as reforging and enchanting would it not be more beneficial to focus on mastery over haste, given the heavy use of swiftmend? I understand the math prioritises haste over mastery for PvE but haven't found any arena based math to prove this is the case in arena.

Apologies if these questions have come up in the past.
    Last edited by Appyo; 03-01-2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Typo

klj is on a distinguished road
    Hey cottage,

I was just wondering is Ret pally, rogue, and resto druid a decent comp? I've watched your vid talking about what comps are good and what not but I just want to know what you think.

Thanks
    Last edited by klj; 06-22-2012 at 05:00 AM.

5 6 7 8 9

Cottage is an unknown quantity at this point
    Yeah, Ret Rogue Resto is an okay comp, but I would much rather play druid Thugcleave / Rogue SP Resto / fire Shatterplay.