+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 First 8 16 17 18 19 20 Last

Subsnao is on a distinguished road
    Xmo, love your guides man. Im playing with my affliction lock buddy and we are about 1350 in 2s. The comp we have most trouble with seems to be hunter hunter (sounds weird I know). Got any tips for us with this comp?

Swood is on a distinguished road
    I would like to ask you how i bet a enchanc shaman has a frost mage, they are really giving me trouble '-'

Kronnos is on a distinguished road
    Hey Xmo,
    I was looking at your keybinds and i was wondering. What are you using to move with your character?

Xmo,
    Early Frost is an excellent talent and I'd like to get more out of it. Other than counting down in my head backwards from 15, how else can I alert myself to Early Frost being active?

andrebidstrup is on a distinguished road
    Hey Xmo first of all. Thanks for showing such a positive attitude, and reminding me of wow also is a game to have fun in

I've been playing rogue for 2007 end of tbc to 2010 middle of wotlk I guess. Just started out playing RMP as mage with 2 friends. Because we wanted a comp we all liked. I ended up playing mage because of their wishes. I also love to play mage in BGS, and duels and such. But when it comes to arena I have a hard time keeping up the pace, and managing all my abilities.

Like focus target and arena 1-2-3 - I know it is all about practising. But I have a little problem and I really want advice, and help, tips, and tricks to this. I feel very slow when it comes to target people. I'm most of the time using my mouse. I have keybinded arena 1-2-3 to F1-2-3, and focus arena1-2-3 to shift+ mousewheel up, down, and middle.

How do I stop using mouse for clicking on targets. Right now I have some focus keybinds to practise. But what about target, I know tap is nearest enemy and I also use that. But what if I want a specific target without using the mouse, are you just going to click F2 then? and isn't that pretty far away from the fingers when being fast. I really want to improve my target/focus "fingerwork" or what to call it.

Thanks for being you - André :o)

Refleksjon is on a distinguished road
    Hey, Im trying to get better at arena. Just started level my mage this summer and now I got full ruthless. I struggle in arena, but currently 1700+ at RBG with my good pvp guild.
    Question: I feel I do a good job as frost, but not 2k + pro, what is the most important thing to remember to become a 2k+ rated Frost Mage?

Edit: Also, how to reforge? Currently I reforge everything to mastery, and stay away from haste.

Kngy is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballzbandit View Post
    how else can I alert myself to Early Frost being active?
    I'd suggest Power Aura's or TellMeWhen add-on's.

Sebras is on a distinguished road
    hello, i have a question about 3s that when u have mirror match with another team.
    for example, mls vs mls and rmp vs rmp.
    what should a mage do when he's being trained so hard and fall behind the game.
    it's hard to get back on the horse once the other team got the upper hand.
    please help thankyou

Stiles is on a distinguished road
    Just curious as to why you have your wand keybound. Noticed many others have it keybound also.

Jalane is on a distinguished road
    hello there Xmo (: now ive been looking at diffrent forums and stuff but they all say something diffrent, but i wanna be clear cus i cant seem to figure whats best to frost of the 2 stats crit & mastery i think mastery but not sure thou, might be a stupid question dunno xD