+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Draycher

Re: Shadowplay Strats

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrilus
    I actually don't have that much experience with this comp. I've played a total of 40 games so far, but this is what I've found.

1) Don't worry about a kill until two things are dotted.
    2) Momentum is everything. Keep dotting.
    3) If you want, try to line up kills using priest silence/horror and your lockout/deathcoil.
    4) Keep dotting.

That's really everything I've found to work. Every loss we've had is because we weren't able to put the other team on the defensive by spreading aids. There's very little coordinated burst here because you're trying to simply get 2+ targets to ~40-60% and then CCing and killing.

Momentum = ?? (DON*T GET NERDRAGE PLEASE )

Aett

Re: Shadowplay Strats

Quote Originally Posted by Draycher
    Momentum = ?? (DON*T GET NERDRAGE PLEASE )
    Momentum =

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Newton
    First Law: An object at rest tends to stay at rest, or if it is in motion tends to stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by a sum of physical forces.
    In an arena context "having momentum "is used to describe the tendency of a game that is going in your favor to keep going in your favor. "Loosing momentum" is when the other team gains an advantage and starts to force the game to go in their favor.

This is analogous to an object in motion tends to remain in motion unless acted upon by an outside force, hence the usage of the term, "momentum".