+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 First 1 2 3 4 12 Last

bannedlol
    Anyone happen to use arena 1-3 macros for cs and fear? If so could someone hook me up with a macro. Anything else I should bind to arena 1-3?

boomdawg is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Filovirus View Post
    Should you have any questions regarding Affliction (ex: Gearing, Speccing, Macros), ask them here and I'll try my best to answer!
    Will you be running Affli/holy? let us know how it goes and if you have any tips, i will be running that comp again this season.

2v2 2200
    3v3 2300
    5v5 2350

Filovirus is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by boomdawg View Post
    Will you be running Affli/holy? let us know how it goes and if you have any tips, i will be running that comp again this season.
    Will probably try to convince Athlete to run some Lock/Pally with me. Also there's a possibility Tommy might reactivate for Cata!

boomdawg is on a distinguished road
    I ran a few arenas wt my pally friend also dueled a friend with 1600 resil and felt that affliction dots dont do much dmg, the healing is fine tho but not nearly as much pressure as before, anybody else feels the same?

2v2 2200
    3v3 2300
    5v5 2350

Antitheistic
    What's the new spell pen cap?

Tigerclaw is on a distinguished road
    What is the best way to achieve spell pen cap? gear or gems/enchants or.. I wanna maximize my stats. Also what do you think is the best way to get hit cap for pvp? Sorry if you have answered this already but between haste, crit, and mastery what is most desirable for affliction? I am assuming either mastery or haste but i dont know which.

grim is on a distinguished road
    would love to see you and tommy back at it again! you guys rocked the last few seasons! either way if you run aff/holy id like to see a few more vids of this comp! what do you think are going to be some of the stronger comps as affliction this season and why? thanks

Nocci
    I've been playing a destro lock a lot, but seeing your amazing posts has got me thinking about trying affliction but I've got two questions.
    1. when UA is about to end do you recast it or do you spam fel flame?
    2. this has bugged me a lot and that is curses. Which to use and when (elements, tongues and with afflic weakness and coex)?

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    would love to see you and tommy back at it again! you guys rocked the last few seasons! either way if you run aff/holy id like to see a few more vids of this comp! what do you think are going to be some of the stronger comps as affliction this season and why? thanks
    Probably going to be doing Pally/Lock with Athlete as paladin. Tommy quit like a year ago

Gonna be doing RLS or Shadowcleave in 3s, Aff/Druid or Paladin 2s. All of those comps will be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Nocci View Post
    I've been playing a destro lock a lot, but seeing your amazing posts has got me thinking about trying affliction but I've got two questions.
    1. when UA is about to end do you recast it or do you spam fel flame?
    2. this has bugged me a lot and that is curses. Which to use and when (elements, tongues and with afflic weakness and coex)?
    1. Situational. I like Fel Flame for mobility because I can be gaining better position while using it and maintaining dots. Generally I personally believe that casting UA and using drain life for damage is more effective, but it's certainly close.
    2. I haven't really played with weakness yet, but I use tongues on casters/healers, and elements on kill target or melee for the most part.